Strong and dependable repellency against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. 4 oz. net wt.
Picaridin – insect repellent (alternative to DEET). It has a low odor, with a light, clean feel.
• Repels a broad spectrum of biting insects (mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges)
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus
• Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
• Needs to be washed off when coming in from the outdoors
• Dermatologist tested
• Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin and spray with a slow sweeping motion, liberally and evenly. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not apply under clothing, on cuts, wounds, freshly shaved, excessively sunburned, or irritated skin
• To apply to face, spray palm of hand & rub on, avoiding the eye and lip area. Use sparingly around ears
• For protection from gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges, reapply after 7 hours. For mosquitoes reapply after 6 hours. For black flies reapply after 3 hours
For best results, use with Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Anti-Itch Spray To find other recommendations, visit www.thecjteam.com to learn more about AVON’s Skin So Soft Bug Guard line.
Suggested Use: For up to eight hours, repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus. Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease. Provides effective protection against gnats, no-seeum
AVON Skin So Soft Bug Guard Products