Eyes needs a lift? See a dramatic lift in 7 days. With upper eye/brow bone gel and under-eye cream, eyes feel tighter and lifted, and under-eye shadows are visibly reduced. Formulated with injectable-grade arginine* and other skin tightening ingredients. 0.66 total fl. oz.
• Makes eyelids feel weightless and younger
• Keeps eyes looking wide awake
• Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and the look of eyelid sagging
• Reshapes the contours of the eye area
• Upper Eye and Brow Bone Gel: Infused with Injectable-grade arginine* and firming Polymer
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested
• Twice daily, apply gel to eyelid and brow bone area; apply cream to under eye area, including upper cheekbone.
*This is a cosmetic product for external use only. Follow usage instructions on product packaging.
Made in USA
- Current Avon Brochure Online
- Current Avon Outlet Book Online
- Current Avon Mark Magalog Online
- Current Avon Living Magazine Online
- Request a FREE Avon Brochure Mailed Directly to You
SHOP AVON SALES ONLINE
- Shop my Avon eStore – browse by makeup, skin care, fragrance and more. Make sure you check out the SALE link for all of our current deals.
- Shop my Avon Online Brochure – check out the Avon Online Brochure and add items to your shopping bag as you browse the catalog. If you would like to receive the Avon brochure in the mail, just place an order on my website. You will automatically be added to my mailing list to receive the next two Avon brochures directly mailed to you!
- Shop by Avon Product Number Online – Have your products picked and and ready to order? This is a great option! This site will also allow you to order out of the current Avon brochure as well as back order from the two previous Avon campaigns.
CONNECT WITH THE CJ TEAM ONLINE
Subscribe to the More Than Makeup Online Blog:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Page:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Group:
CJ Team on Pinterest:
CJ Team on Twitter:
CJ Team on Instagram:
CJ Team on GooglePlus:
CJ Team on YouTube:
CJ Team on Tumblr: