…then & now
Celebrating our heritage, creating our future. Avon, 130 years of Beauty for a Purpose.
then…In the middle of the twentieth century, as life becme hetic, a woman would always enjoy relaxing in a frothy, fragrant sea of bubbles.
now…Still a delightful escape…our sea of bubbles flows with an expanded array of scents to captivate the senses.
The “Oh, Soo MANY” Uses of AVON Bubble Bath
Orginal use for Avon Bubble Bath
Now everyone with tender skin can take the spa home with Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath. This 24 fl oz bottle is lightly scented with hints of chamomile and freesia as not to cause any irritation. This new formula is designed to form a gentle bath and soften the water. Reduces irritation, redness, and rashes unlike other products. This bubble bath for sensitive skin is great for daily use and all skin types. Regularly priced is 48 and is often found on sale @ www.thecjteam.com. Avon Bubble Bath provides TONS of bubbles and does not leave a ring behind in the bathtub.
Now, for some the more creative customer recommended uses of Avon Bubble Bath…
In the Kitchen
- Wash your appliances with it and leave them sparkling.
- Can be used to hand wash dishes (not in the dishwasher).
- Mild enough to clean your painted or wood kitchen cabinets.
- Cleans the fridge inside and out, even removes odors.
In the Laundry
- Use as a laundry detergent and you no longer need a fabric softener. 1 or 2 capfuls are all that’s needed to do a great job and to remove stains.
- Great for hand-washing delicate items.
- Pre-soak heavily soiled laundry, such as greasy work clothes.
- Easily does away with ring around the collar.
- Removes butter or grease from clothes. Pour bubble bath directly on the spot, leave a few minutes, then wash and the spot will be gone.
- Cheaper than Woolite –gentle on lingerie.
Around the House
- Can be used to shampoo carpets, either the whole carpet or just spot cleaning.
- Upholstery stains are removed by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Use to hand wash the good dinnerware, glassware and silverware.
- Leaves windows shining.
- Washes venetian blinds – leaves no streaks behind.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures.
- Cleans the TV screen, computer monitor, etc. Wipe with a damp cloth dipped in bubble bath and dry with a soft, lint free cloth.
- Can be used to wash no-wax floors – use 1 capful with ½ pail of warm water.
- Removes wax buildup – use straight from the bottle with a scrub sponge, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Does a superior job cleaning ceilings, walls and paneling.
- Wash your plant leaves to make them shine. Mix a small amount of the Avon bubble bath with some tepid water. When finished pour the leftover water onto soil as a fertilizer.
- Will clean your jewelry (even costume jewelry).
- Leaves a fresh, clean smell from room to room . There are a lot of different fragrances – try them all!
- Use to clean your eyeglasses.
- Mix some bubble bath with an equal amount of water to put it in your potpourri burner.
Outside the House
- Adds fun to the children’s wading pool while keeping the pool and children clean.
- Shake up, then use the bubbles only on a sponge to clean and freshen vehicle interiors.
- Add to cleaning water for cars, aluminum or vinyl siding, campers or trailers – repels dust.
- Leaves a protective wax-like coating on cars – water marks wash right off.
- Use in the garage to test tires or gas lines for leaks.
- To repel snails in the garden – mix equal parts water and bubble bath and spray on flowers. In the vegetable garden, spray only on the surrounding soil, not on any edible plants.
- Give your pet a bubble bath.
In the Bathroom
- Use to wash down the tub, shower walls and doors.
- Leaves bathroom fixtures and mirrors shining.
- Cleans the vanity top, cabinets, and ceramic tiles.
- Can replace your body wash.
- Good refill for liquid soap and it is mild on your hands.* Add a little Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil for a real treat!
- Works as a shampoo.
- Cleans combs and brushes without leaving a residue.
Tip: Compared to many other cleaners or detergents, Avon Bubble Bath not only costs less, you also use less.
TO PURCHASE AVON SENSES BUBBLE BATH SHOP HERE.
*NOTE: These uses are NOT endorsed by AVON. AVON only endorses the use of its Bubble Bath for standard use, as directed on bottle. These uses have been found and tried true by customers. These uses are recommended from customer experience and not from AVON.
Which AVON Senses Bubble Bath is your favorite? SHOP HERE.
CONNECT WITH THE CJ TEAM ONLINE
Subscribe to the More Than Makeup Online Blog:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Page:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Group: