Sterling silver necklace with a Breast Cancer Crusade Ribbon pendant. One pink CZ is set on the longer end of the ribbon pendant. For every necklace purchased $4.00 will be donated to the Avon Foundation for Women Cancer Crusade.
Together, we can celebrate life. In 1992, Avon began mobilizing the unique power of our global network of sales Representatives to sell Breast Cancer Crusade products that raise funds and awareness for the cause. Today, Avon is the leading corporate supporter of the breast cancer cause, having donated more than $780 million to breast cancer programs around the world over the last 20 years. Help raise funds and awareness for education, screening and diagnosis, access to treatment, support services, and scientific research by purchasing a Breast Cancer Crusade product.
• Necklace: 19″ L with Lobster Claw clasp
• Pendant measures 2.5cm x 1 cm
• Sterling silver
Regularly $20 – $4.00 will be donated to the Avon Foundation for Women Cancer Crusade.
Avon global philanthropy has donated more than $815 million through 2013 to breast cancer programs in over 50 countries for research and advancing access to care, regardless of a person’s ability to pay.
The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, which launched in 1992, has placed Avon and the Avon Foundation for Women at the forefront of the fight against breast cancer. Today, Avon is the leading corporate supporter of the cause globally. Our six million Avon independent Sales Representatives around the world not only raise funds for breast cancer programs, but also provide a global army of educators, offering information and raising awareness around the world.
The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade awards funding to beneficiaries ranging from leading cancer centers to community-based grassroots breast health programs to support breast cancer research and access to care. Avon Breast Cancer Crusade funding has helped build a network of programs globally that cover the full spectrum of breast cancer access to care and research. We also fund promising research into the causes of breast cancer and ways to prevent the disease and fund access to screening and treatment, with a special focus on helping the medically underserved, including the disadvantaged, elderly, minorities and those without adequate insurance.
- Know Your Risks
- Know Your Body
- Talk To Your Doctor
You check your text messages, emails and the weather. You check the gas level in your car, your outfit, hair and makeup.
NOW, CHECK YOURSELF!
Confused by screening guidelines and media headlines? You’re not alone. That’s why it’s so important to know your risk factors and your body. Armed with this information, a doctor can help you to determine when to start screening, how often to screen and what screening tests to use.
*Available While Supplies Last
Check Yourself – 8 Simple Steps
To find out more, visit avonfoundation.org/checkyourself and allforthebreast.org.
- Current Avon Brochure Online
- Current Avon Outlet Book Online
- Current Avon Mark Magalog Online
- Current Avon Living Magazine Online
- Request a FREE Avon Brochure Mailed Directly to You
SHOP AVON SALES ONLINE
- Shop my Avon eStore – browse by makeup, skin care, fragrance and more. Make sure you check out the SALE link for all of our current deals.
- Shop my Avon Online Brochure – check out the Avon Online Brochure and add items to your shopping bag as you browse the catalog. If you would like to receive the Avon brochure in the mail, just place an order on my website. You will automatically be added to my mailing list to receive the next two Avon brochures directly mailed to you!
- Shop by Avon Product Number Online – Have your products picked and and ready to order? This is a great option! This site will also allow you to order out of the current Avon brochure as well as back order from the two previous Avon campaigns.
CONNECT WITH THE CJ TEAM ONLINE
Subscribe to the More Than Makeup Online Blog:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Page:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Group: