Strong and dependable repellency against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. Resealable bag holds 8 packets. Each towelette, 9″ L x 5 1/2″ W. Each, .3 fl. oz.
Picaridin – insect repellent (alternative to DEET). It has a low odor, with a light, clean feel.
• Repels a broad spectrum of biting insects (mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges)
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus
• Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
• Needs to be washed off when coming in from the outdoors
• Dermatologist tested
• Open package and remove and unfold towelette. Use as many towelettes as necessary to ensure even and liberal coverage before insect exposure. Adults may need to use more than one towelette. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply under clothing, on cuts, wounds, freshly shaved, excessively sunburned or irritated skin. Use just enough repellant to cover exposed skin. Avoid over-application of product
• Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children’s hands
• For continued protection from deer ticks, reapply after 12 hours, for mosquitos reapply after 8 hours and for gnat, no-seeums, sand flies, and biting midges reapply after 6 hours
• Do not exceed 2 applications per day
AVON Skin So Soft Bug Guard Products