Chisel and define with this contour brush which is designed for targeted contouring and creating strong, sculpted looks. Perfect for cream-to-powders and powders.
THE ART OF SCULPTING
After applying a foundation that matches your skin tone, apply a darker shade:
1. Along the hairline
2. In the hollow of the cheek
3. Underneath the jawline
TIP: To find the cheekbones, suck in the cheeks and make a kissy face.
Apply a lighter shade:
4. To the center of forehead
5. Down the bridge of the nose
6. To the center of the chin
TIP: The trick is to draw dow the center of the face
• Flat, dense tip for gently tapping on the face
• For strong, sculpted looks
• 6 1/2″ L
• Nylon bristles
• Wipe with a damp cloth
- Use a foundation 2 shades lighter than your skin tone to highlight. For contouring use a low or non-shimmer bronzer. Set with powder.
- Highlight the bridge of your nose to lighten the face, avoid the tip.
- Contour on each side of the nose to make it look more slim and defined.
- Contour the tip of the nose in a V shape to shorten the length.
- Contour under the jaw line to add definition and slim the face.
- Contour around the hairline to warm the face and shorten the forehead.
- Contour one inch above the template to add depth to the face.
- Highlight between the brows where a furrow may appear.
- Highlight under the eyebrow arch to lift the brow and brighten the eyes.
- Highlight the high point of the cheekbone to define the cheek.
- Contour the underside of the cheekbone to straighten your bone structure.
- Highlight creases that create shadows such as the nasal fold area.
Swirl of Radiant Pearls! Get your glow on and show it all year round! Avon Glow – a makeup collection of sun-inspired beauty! Multicolored pearls swirl together for an instant radiant glow. .78 oz. net wt.
The secret to believable bronze is to dust powder where the sun naturally hits…cheekbones, nose and forehead.
Available in Sun-kissed and Bronzed.
It is time to treat yourself to a Gorgeous Glow from AVON with a quick sweep of bronzer and blush.
Suggested Use: For best results, use along with Avon Ideal Luminous Blush or Avon Be Blushed Cheek Color. To find other recommendations, visit www.thecjteam.com to learn more about AVON’s body care lines. Don’t miss our online Virtual Makeup Studio!
Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls Reviews
Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls: At the time of this post, Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls was rated 3.7/5 with 66 reviews. Click here to rate this product and check for updated AVON Glow Bronzing Pearls reviews.
Glow Bronzing Pearls Price
Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls: is regularly priced at $9. Click here now to see if AVON Glow Bronzing Pearls is currently on sale.
Glow Bronzing Pearls Ingredients
Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls Ingredients: TALC MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE SORBITOL HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN WATER/EAU CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TIN OXIDE SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 YELLOW 6 LAKE/CI 15985
Please check the most current list of product ingredients on www.thecjteam.com.
AVON Blush and Bronzing Makeup & Tools
- Current Avon Brochure Online
- Current Avon Outlet Book Online
- Current Avon Mark Magalog Online
- Current Avon Living Magazine Online
- Request a FREE Avon Brochure Mailed Directly to You
Browse the Avon Campaign 9, 2016 eBrochure. Avon Little Black Dress has returned just in time for Mother’s Day! Order Avon Online March 31, 2016 to April,13 2016 from Avon Campaign 9 2016 brochure.
CONNECT WITH THE CJ TEAM ONLINE
Subscribe to the More Than Makeup Online Blog:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Page:
Avon CJ Team Store Facebook Group: